Top 7 Reasons Our Rental Counter Products Program Benefits You.
1. Top-rated A.M. Best A+ Superior Insurer
2. Available in most states
3. Several product/coverage/limits options
4. State limited licensing – We Can Help!
5. Customized product training & sales tips
6. Brochure at no cost to you
7. Monthly reporting made easy
These products are offered direct to Rental Car Operations in cooperation with qualified brokers. We offer auto rental clients competitive pricing for SLI, RLP, PAI, and PEC coverage. These products can greatly enhance a rental car operation's incremental revenue. Likewise, they are excellent contributors to bottom line growth.
- Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI): Secondary insurance product that picks up where other primary liability coverage leaves off. When combined with primary liability coverage, SLI provides your customer with up to $300,000, $500,000 or $1,000,000 of third-party liability protection. This gives your customer peace-of-mind by better protecting their assets.”
- Personal Accident/Personal Effects Coverage (PAI/PEC) covers accidental death to the renter and to passengers, all under one policy. It covers medical expenses and ambulance fee reimbursement. PAI/PEC is designed to cover the personal effects of the renter and any authorized drivers for the duration of the rental contract as well.
- Renter's Liability Protection (RLP) provides statutory limits to the renter. This ensures that the renter is covered for third-party liability claims up to state statutory limits. RLP is only available in certain states, so please contact us to find out if it is available in your state.
- We may request the following items for a quotation:
- Completed and signed application, Loss history for fleet, Previous Counter Products policies, Fleet list, Rental agreement.
- **Depending on the state, we may also require a Limited License.