Earthquake Insurance

Awesome Image

coverage to help with major expenses

Earthquake insurance covers damage to your home, personal belongings and additional living expenses if you need to temporarily live somewhere else after an earthquake. Standard homeowners and renter’s insurance policies typically don't include such coverage, but you may add it to an existing homeowner’s insurance policy as an endorsement or purchase it as a separate policy.
Contact a Sonoran Specialist
Personal Insurance
Insurance Tailored To You.

Let Sonoran National Insurance Group assist in customizing the right coverage you need for personal or business insurance.